Come January 2017, featured are over 2.5 million apps and 2.2 million apps in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. These figures are bound to enlarge further as well. There is an intense vying in the market, hence proper guidelines must be followed so as to boost the app’s downloads as a productive outcome in advance to its release
The very basics: According to experts working in a reputed conversion rate optimisation agency in London, you need the right data to build a hypothesis and work on it. Building your hypothesis with wrong data or drawing the wrong hypothesis from right data are both as useless as guessing. Therefore, it is important to know how to:
- Get access to good data
- Analyse it properly and
- Draw the correct hypothesis in the process
Get the right concept: Thus, CRO is not just about your landing pages or analytics; rather, it is about people, copywriting, design and user experience. Another common mistake conversion optimisers make is thinking they have succeeded, once the conversions boost. By cutting prices by 75%, you’ll see conversions boosting, but that will not bring you considerable revenue nor profit. Thus, the ideal goal for any conversion optimiser is improving revenue figures in a profitable way.
Spadework: As experts from the leading CRO agency in London point out, there is no correct way of doing this job. You have to use your hunches in course of time but, use your hunches to collect the right data and not in drawing your hypothesis. Before working on conversion rate, it is important to do some foundation work.
- Is your site working properly?
- See, if your traffic is dependent on legacy browsers
- Does your site offers equal priority to users of every skill level?
- Does it cater to the needs of handicaps?
- Factors like readability of fonts and setting the right contrast also have to be taken into account.
- Does the site meet Google’s page speed load requirement?
- Are your funnel and user journey match with your customers’ expectations?
- Is your communication effective enough to cater to unique needs of users?
As the first step, that any reliable CRO agency will suggest, build a strategy that has definite goals and can be measured easily. Then, use it as a tool to learn your lessons. As the initial steps to boost conversions:
- Setup Google Analytics and wait till the right data becomes accessible to you.
- Select the KPIs that you want to track and boost.
- Thoroughly analyse data and try look for patterns in it.
- Build your own hypothesis and prioritise them on basis of cost and implementation ease.
- Work on copywriting, sketches and graduallly move to the aspect of visual design.
- Keep your browsers in mind while coding and run device test.
- Perform A/B testing using scientific approach.
- Keep modifying your hypothesis from the test results.
Factors to remember while imporving conversion rate:
- Cost of a product: It is much easier to sell a razor worth £1 than selling a private jet.
- Trust factor: Does a potential customer know and trust your brand?
- Relevancy aspect: It is a total wastage to do your marketing on wrong target base. Know your users through their personality and their chosen paths to purchase.
- Importance of perceived value: Even a penthouse apartment or a jet plane can be sold easily, if it is presented before the relevant customers as a bargain deal.
- Focus on copywriting: Your headlines should talk about the needs and wants of your prospects or discuss their problems. This will show, you care for them. After all, your business is all about your customers and not you.
- UX and design: Last but never the least, concentrate on UX and design of your site.
The topics discussed above will surely provide a clear idea about what to do and what not to improve conversions. Experts from the conversion rate agency in London that offer the tips above, expect you to share your ideas on the topic for greater convenience of a larger audience.
Dieseling is the condition which may occur in internal combustion engines that are ignited by spark plug and that run on petrol. In this type of systems even when the engine is switched off, it keeps running for a short period. This is due to the kicking back of the engine after shut down while drawing the required gasoline from the carburetor into the hot engine and causing it to run even without any spark. The name dieseling evidently comes from the manner in which diesel engines operate because of the compression cycle even without the necessity of firing a spark. Basically, the dieseling phenomenon in gasoline engines is caused by the hot spot in the cylinder and a high compression ratio. It is this combination that sustains the engine to continue running.
Dieseling used to be a fairly common phenomenon till around 1987. Till then gasoline engines had carburetors that were prone to dieseling. Once the injectors and the high pressure fuel pump came in after 1987 dieseling became a rarity because the fuel supply is cut off the moment the ignition has been switched off. However, dieseling can still be seen occurring and this is on account of damaged or dirty injectors due to which a small quantity of gasoline could enter the chamber and ignition could occur even after the engine has been switched off.
- The Prevention of Dieseling
During the period before fuel injection systems were introduced, hydraulic gear pumps manufacturers controlled dieseling by the installation of an electric solenoid in the carburetor’s fuel supply. This solenoid received its electric supply from the ignition coil and on firing of the ignition the solenoid would permit the fuel supply to the engine. Once the engine was switched off the solenoid valve would be closed and would prevent fuel supply to the engine.
Dieseling could also occur in diesel engines. Dieseling in diesel engines could result in the failure of the piston and seals on account of overheating and the admission of engine oil inside the cylinder. There are occasions when a poorly maintained diesel engine could actually accelerate once the throttle is released even when the fuel injection has been switched off. Dieseling in hydraulic systems occurs when the oil in the hydraulic cylinder mixes with the air and causes an explosion whenever pressurized.
- Installation of Anti-Dieseling Rings
Explosions due to dieseling can be prevented by the retro-fitment of anti-dieseling rings on the different pistons in the concerned hydraulic cylinder. One can procure these rings from the shops that sell hydraulic supplies. Thereafter any technician or fitter can carry out the installation when the hydraulic equipment undergoes the next routine maintenance activity. These rings help in the prevention of air getting inside the hydraulic oil when the piston operates its up and down movement.
- Bleeding the Cylinder
Trapped air could be responsible for the hydraulic oil to either ignite or explode due to the compression of the air during the operation of the hydraulic equipment. Bleeding the cylinder once the repairs are completed will help prevent this phenomenon. The oil that is bled out will take the air along with it.
- Monitoring of the Level of Hydraulic Fluid
Frequently explosions due to dieseling occur whenever the hydraulic pump is not able to feed adequate quantities of hydraulic oil within the cylinder and the hoses. This shortage could be due to any leakage which may deplete the oil reserves. On the creation of a vacuum due to the pressurization by the pistons on the small quantity of hydraulic oil air is sucked inside the cylinder. This air mixes with the oil till the point of saturation has been exceeded. The surplus air then results in the formation of bubbles which cause explosions once further pressure is applied. The problem can be prevented by carrying out a check of the hydraulic fluid level before using the equipment. Leakages if any need to be repaired prior to using the equipment.
- Regular Replacement of Seals
Hydraulic gear pumps manufacturers put seals in hydraulic cylinders that help in the prevention of backflows in hydraulic oils when the piston moves. These seals wear out and once this happens the hydraulic oil can seep out through the tiny gaps which also allow air to be sucked inside. Oil and air under pressure can cause explosions. It is necessary to change these seals frequently after inspection.
This change has brought about a revolution in the way brands (enterprises) look at customer experience. In fact, Gartner has predicted that this year, in 2017, 89 percent of the businesses will compete solely on the basis of customer experience.
Benefits of CX
A good CX policy helps in boosting customer loyalty and attracting new customers. This automatically leads to an increase in revenue, and thus, creates a competitive advantage. All these factors positively impact the inner working environment of the brand, and transform the organization through better employee engagement.
Roles and Metrics of CX
Customer experience reflects on the whole organization, and should be handled effectively by all the departments – HR, accounting, marketing, sales, IT, operations, etc. Since these departments have staff dedicated to specific functions, there should be a special owner who has a fair idea of how customer experience across departments should work. Brands have started designating a CCO (Chief Customer Officer) to that purpose. If not so, the CMO or the head of sales handles the CX requirements.
NPS (Net Promoter Score) measured by the customer response to the question ‘How likely are you to recommend the brand’s services to friends, family, and colleagues?’ on a scale of 1-10 – is the primary indicator of the success of the CX policy. If the brand deals with products that do not have frequent purchasers, it should connect to the customers through a semi-annual or annual survey.
Response time, and positive insights such as referrals received, and revenue earned from these referrals act as internal indicators of CX success. Also, negative insights such as customer churn rate – number of customers not making repeat purchase – can also rectify CX follies with the enterprise.
How Microsoft Dynamics can help achieve better CX
The best practices for a successful CX policy are to listen to the customers through various channels including social media, go out of the way to promote the brand, reach the customers on a personal level to create emotional connects, pay attention to the details, and above all – prioritize CX to the highest levels of organizational functions.
Having Microsoft Dynamics can help implement best in class CX policies that roll out successful PR strategies and marketing plans. Combining with figures from web analytics, interviews, and surveys, Microsoft Dynamics can equip the brand with personas, which define the ideal buyers of their products, and their typical behaviors during various market conditions through customer journey maps.
Experts inMicrosoft Dynamics Consulting can help the brand in:
#1. Collating customer information
Data gathered from individual data channels is meaningless unless it is combined, to yield actual customer behavior insights. Dynamics CRM allows every authorized employee to organize and access customer data to visualize its possible uses in various implementation strategies.
#2. Building personal relationships
Customers hate being generalized. Personas are an internal term, and define a broader view of customers. However, real customer insights can be gathered only by interacting them on a one-to-one basis through emails, social media, personalized marketing campaigns, etc. Dynamics CRM allows employees to monitor individual customer data, and establish this rapport.
#3. Discovering exact customer needs
The above individual monitoring also helps employees restock items in store, and suggest supporting/similar/relevant items to the customers who have bought a said product.
#4. Providing faster customer support
Customers expect their brands to tend to their queries and complaints immediately, as they indirectly pay money for the CX the brands provide. It is of vital importance that their incoming communications are responded to immediately. Dynamics CRM provides a comprehensive issue and response-tracking module that focuses on ticket raising and resolution.
#5. Staying in touch
The customer contact information can be leveraged (with their permission) to reach out to them about ongoing promotions, personal discounts, product suggestions, updates, etc. to create a sense of the brand paying close attention to its most valued asset – the loyal customer.
Because of all these factors, brands are increasingly relying on Microsoft Dynamics Consulting for their ERP requirements, which significantly boost the overall CX offered by the brand by providing their employees with the latest tools to communicate with their customers, and come up with unique marketing campaigns.
Ship to ship Liquefied Natural Gas transfers have hugely become more popular after its initial operation in February 2007, when it was commercialized. The total volume taken by Liquefied Natural Gas is about 1/600th when it is in the gaseous state, this makes the entire transferring, transporting and storing of LNG a less hectic affair. If Liquefied Natural Gas is being transferred from one ship to the other via cargo, it is essential to follow some standard precautions.
- LNG Transfer Systems
They are created to handle unexpected events. It will take care of important parts like minimizing spills and shut down the transfer system. The LNG emergency release system is responsible for the entire safety along with it is also responsible for LNG transfer method during the regular operations.
- The Transfer Process Safety Systems
LNG safety transfer systems are responsible for facilitating solutions to the overall LNG processing and management process. In addition to it, it is responsible for the protection against the risk which is involved during the LNG ship to ship risk assessment and management. The LNG safety system will maintain the system’s integrity during an emergency in the ship to ship transfer process.
- LNG Spill & RPT
The cryogenic liquefied state of LNG will get exposed to the surrounding environment’s temperature if LNG escapes during the transfer. The LNG spill could come in contact with water if it occurs offshore. The main purpose of emergency Shut down system is to prevent the LNG spillage. The features are different based on the client specification.
Flip Flap Valve Mechanism
This mechanism provides 100% shut off of both LNG upstream and downstream when the transfer system takes place. The major merits totally depend on its ability and clarity in terms of providing successful operation during the transfer. In addition to it, it also provides low-pressure drop feature which is very useful in maintaining the efficient and also optimizes the LNG transfer times.
ERC Collar Release Mechanism
Shut down detach and the flow of LNG in an emergency are delivered by the ERC Collar Release Mechanism. This mechanism has total 2 merits for Liquefied Natural Gas safety transfer applications. The first merit is that it is independent on the hose line axial tensile load or other similar transfer systems like flange joints. Another merit is the terms of control since it is totally controlled by hydraulic from the HPU, it facilitates several control solutions and option in all cases of emergency situations under all manner of emergency situations.
It is always necessary to perform the transfer during the favorable weather conditions and after both, the ship masters ensure that it is safe. The entire guideline should be followed during the process.
Classes and Standards
One need to ensure that the LNG transportation synchronizes with EN 1474-3 and ISO 18683 and authorize to OCIMF, ISO, SIGTTO, and SGMF.
The brilliant blue Adriatic Sea and the enthralling coastal cities and islands of Croatia beckon multitudes of travelers to unfurl their sails on these sparkling waters. The Croatian coast is a stretch of golden sand that is decorated with the finest creations of nature and mankind. Each coastal town holds rare and enchanting natural wonders, and every island is a unique kingdom. The resplendent architecture, surreal landscapes, and expansive forests create a picture of unparalleled beauty against the backdrop of the gentle waves that adorn the shores. With the warm sunshine on your cheeks and the cool sea breeze in your hair, sailing along the coast of Croatia is an exhilarating experience. Following are some destinations that you must sail to on this nautical adventure.
City Of Dubrovnik
The city of Dubrovnik is an enchanting amalgamation of history and natural splendor. Remnants of the fortified town of the medieval era are still some of the most striking features of this city. Be it the Lovrijenac Fort that guards the coast or the mighty stone walls that protect the interiors, the impressive structures of Dubrovnik are awe-inspiring. However, equally magnificent are the beaches of this region that are surrounded by clear waters which are perfect for scuba diving. The Banje Beach and the Copacabana Beach are some of the popular attractions. Dubrovnik also holds some majestic historical buildings, such as the Sponza Palace and the Rector’s Palace.
Korcula Island is the ideal location for treating the eyes to pristine greenery. The dense and dark pine forests of this island were the reason that the Greeks called it the Black Island. Korcula still boasts of thick vegetation and also has many olive plantations and vineyards that dot the rustic scenery. The villages of this island have retained the old world charm. Characterized by quaint houses and churches that will transport you back in time. Famous spots of the island include Vela Przina, a crescent-shaped sandy beach, and St. Mark’s Cathedral in Korcula Town. The Town Museum is also worth a visit, to explore the local history of this region
City of Makarska
The most iconic symbols of the city of Makarska is the horseshoe shaped bay. Accompanied by the long promenade lined with vivid shops and cafes. Nestled between the azure sea on one side and the Biokovo Mountain on the other, this city resembles a vividly colored painting. The serene environment and intriguing architecture of the Franciscan Monastery make it one of the most famous tourist spots of this region. The compound also holds a Shell Museum that is worth a visit. There are several beautiful churches and interesting museums in Makarska, but St. Mark’s Cathedral in the main square steals the show with its treasury of religious artworks.
Mljet National Park
There is no better way to rejuvenate your tired body than a dip in the saltwater lakes of Mljet National Park. Two massive lakes of this national park are surrounded by unspoiled forests. And as such are more than perfect for swimming and kayaking. The larger lake is marked by the tiny islet of Sveta Marija at its center, where stands a Benedictine Monastery that dates back to the 12th century. One can hike up to the summits of the lush green hills. Or just explore the ruins of the Roman palace on Mljet Island. This spectacular national park will mesmerize you with its tranquil atmosphere and picturesque landscapes.
While cruise along with the Adriatic currents, it is hard to miss the horn-shaped beach of Zlatni Rat on the island of Brac. This white pebbled beach is an excellent spot for windsurfing and offers a stupendous view of the extensive sea. However, you can also head northwards to indulge in the local culture of this island. For example, the oldest settlement of the island is Skrip town. A visit to the Museum of Olive Oil will introduce you to the long history of olive oil production on Brac. Other treasures of this fascinating island include the marvelous stone sculptures at the Supetar Mausoleum and the ancient carvings of Dragon’s Cave.
Sailing and yachtcharter have become quite a popular activity in Croatia in the past few years. That’s not surprising considering the plethora of islands and other attractive destinations along the Croatian coast. All these cities and islands have safe harbors where you can drop your anchors to have a closer look at what the towns have to offer. The stunning natural and cultural diversity of these spectacular sailing spots will definitely steal your heart.
Pregnancy test is needed to ensure if a woman has conceived or not. After getting pregnant, the blood & urine of the woman infused with a pregnancy hormone also known as human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hCG is detected by the test & thus pregnancy confirms. The length of pregnancy can also be detected as the amount of hormone is directly proportional to the length of pregnancy. The egg is fertilized by a sperm cell in a fallopian tube. After six-nine days the egg & sperm merge as the egg moves down the fallopian tube into the uterus & implants to the wall of the uterus. This phenomenon produces hCG in the female body. Let us know some types of pregnancy tests available.
Generally there are three widely used tests to detect pregnancy. Those are:
- Urine or home pregnancy test– All home pregnancy tests come in easy-to-use kits. One should follow the instructions carefully & check the expiry before giving it a try. This is performed by collecting the first urine in the morning. The test strip should be dipped for seconds. After waiting for 1-3 minutes one may get the result. If the result is negative the test should be done after few days if period or menstruation discontinues. And if its positive or a faint line came then there is a high possibility of being pregnant. Some pregnancy test kits which are available in market are clear view, pregcolor card, pregtest card, velocity easy, prega news, acutest by cadila, & many more. This test is mostly tried & popular as it is easy to use, convenient, accurate & inexpensive.
- Blood or Serum test– Another efficient performance given by blood test. After doing urine test a woman should confirm pregnancy through blood pregnancy test as it eliminates all possible doubts due to it’s accuracy & precise results. Doctors take blood sample & confirms from lab about the result. Two types of blood tests are available as-
- Quantitative blood test– It is also known as hCG. With confirming the pregnancy result it also tells the length of it. It also detects if any abnormality or problem resides.
- Qualitative blood test– This differs from the former by only confirming the result. Doctors recommend this to be done as early as possible after a missed period.
- Digital or Clinical urine pregnancy test– Latest advancements in the home pregnancy test equipment gift us with the digital pregnancy test strips. It is the same process, as by detecting the hormone in the urine it clearly says “Pregnant” or “Not pregnant”. Thus no confusion creates as the first one. It also can be done at doctor’s clinic. As the help of a professional eliminates any confusion and bring accuracy. If one meets with confusion trying once, she can try it at least one hour later of the first test. Clearblue digital pregnancy test is an example of such instrument available in the market.
Style up the front door
Dress up the façade
Get the roof in shape
Spruce up your garden
Freshen up the driveway
If you are running a business, you will not want any electrical issue to hamper your normal workflow. Due to downtime, you may lose both customers and money, which in turn will prevent your business from operating smoothly. You need to fix the electrical issues correctly as fast as possible. If you want efficient work at affordable rates, you must go for Commercial Electrical Services. You can be hassle free if you have all your electrical works in place so that it does not cause you any kind of disruption.
Reasons for hiring Commercial Electrical Services
Your employees require proper environment at their workplace and for this reason, you need to ensure everything in your workplace is well kept, including your electrical systems. They can go wrong at any point of time creating a great mess for everyone. Their failure status can directly affect the productivity of your staff, in turn putting your business at loss. Your first step should be calling for reliable Commercial Electrical Services. The licensed and qualified electricians are able to perform all the operations required to settle down the electrical problems.
Some important reasons for hiring a commercial electrician are:
- By using an electrical service company, you can decrease the harsh or serious impact of electrical problems that may arise anytime. Thus, you are not just protecting the building but also providing enormous security and safety to your staff.
- A major electrical problem can disrupt your business. Only commercial electricians can comprehend the urgency of the situation. After considering everything, they will take the best possible move to restore everything in normal order.
- The professional personnel will visit your commercial building not just with tools but also knowledge to handle any kind of situation related to an electrical problem. They are more skilled than residential electricians as they have completed extensive training.
- The working technique of the commercial electricians is also different from that of the residential ones. They can tell you how your project can be accomplished at the lowest costs. It hardly matters whether you are engaged in new construction or repairing already existing wiring.
Tips for finding the best Commercial Electrical Services
Getting an efficient and reliable commercial electrician or electrical contractor can be a tedious process. You should take the time to find the qualified one suitable for your project. A company that provides Commercial Electrical Services shows its excellence in different fields like damaged wiring repair, new electrical work installation or a building renovation. Hence, it is obligatory to hire the right person to complete your work.
In an era of internet and mobile apps, you need few seconds to get a long list of companies offering Commercial Electrical Services. It becomes difficult to select the one fit for your purpose. There are many factors which you need to consider thoroughly before finalizing anything. Here are certain useful tips you can follow to make your searching process easy and smooth.
- Review all requirements: You can easily find an online electrical engineering firm. But before that, you must make a list of all the things need to be installed, inspected, repaired or replaced. Thus, you can match your list with the service provided by your company. This way you can save a lot of time.
- Compare the estimate: When you deal with commercial electrical contractors, you must not feel hesitant or afraid to ask for an estimated price for your project. After receiving it, you must compare it with price lists given by other service providers.
- Check project timelines: You have to ensure that the firm is able to deliver the services within the given project timelines. This will assure that the work will not be delayed unnecessarily.